TransRite is a simple, easy to feed transition cow pellet to be fed to non-lactating dairy cattle. The transition period is extremely important in establishing lactation success and TransRite is formulated and tested to meet transition cow needs. It contains a specific blend of ingredients to optimize rumen function.
About the Product
TransRite Transition Cow Pellet
A high quality, all natural 17% protein pelleted product. TransRite contains a blend of selected ingredients to optimize rumen function, along with mineral and vitamins to help ensure a healthy start when cows enter into lactation.
TransRite Features Include:
• Fermentable Fibers - Helps develop a healthy rumen prior to calving. These are highly digestible to promote feed intake.
• Sugar - Stimulates the rumen bacteria to aid fiber digesting bugs.
• Sel-Plex® - Selenium-yeast for improved selenium utilization, which aids in immune response.
• Zinpro® Trace Mineral Complexes - Zinpro trace mineral complexes provide a bioavailable source of cobalt, copper, manganese and zinc. This is critical during times when trace mineral antagonists are present or cows are under stress. Research has shown that tissue levels of trace minerals fluctuate during the lactation cycle, with lowered levels occurring in the late dry and early fresh periods.
Strategic supplementation during this period can help maintain adequate trace mineral levels for optimum production.
• Yeast Culture - Stimulates intake, stabilizes rumen environment and improves feed utilization.
• Vitamin E - Improves immunity and reduces retained placentas and mastitis after calving.
• Magnesium Sulfate - Promotes good muscle tone.
Crude Protein, min % 17.0 17.0 17.0
Crude Fat, min % 1.7 1.7 1.7
Crude Fiber, max % 17.0 16.0 17.0
ADF, max % 22.0 21.0 22.0
Calcium (Ca), min % 1.2 1.1 1.2
Calcium (Ca), max % 1.7 1.6 1.7
Phosphorus (P), min % 0.45 0.45 0.45
Salt (NaCl), min % 0.3 0.2 0.2
Salt (NaCl), max % 0.8 0.5 0.7
Magnesium (Mg), min ppm 0.5 0.5 0.5
Selenium (Se), min ppm 1.1 1.1 1.1
Vitamin A, min IU/lb. 12,500 12,500 12,500
Vitamin D, min IU/lb. 3,120 3,120 3,120
Vitamin E, min IU/lb. 250 250 250
TransRite Transition Cow
To be fed to non-lactating dairy cattle at the rate of 10-12 pounds per head per day, along with 8-10 pounds of corn silage on a dry matter basis per head per day and lower potassium hay fed free choice.
Contains anionic salts from Animate® and is designed to be fed to non-lactating dairy cattle at the rate of 10-12 pounds per head per day, along with 8-10 pounds of corn silage on a dry matter basis per head per day and lower potassium hay fed free choice.
TransRite Transition Cow R40
A medicated version containing Monensin for increased milk production efficiency. To be fed to non-lactating dairy cattle. Feeding 10 pounds of TransRite R40 per head per day in a TMR will provide 200 mg of Monensin. Follow all tag directions when mixing and feeding.
These products, which contain added copper, must not be fed to sheep or related species that have a low tolerance level to copper.
#21DF—TransRite Transition Cow, 50 lbs.
#21DK—TransRite CAB, 50 lbs.
#21DM—TransRite Transition Cow R40, 50 lbs.