Welcome to D&D Farm Supply's online website and store.
We Appreciate Your Business
Please call us with any questions at 608-323-7001
or (800-657-6955 - tri-state area only)
Vermeer BPX9000 Bale Processor
Simple, durable, versatile – the all-new BPX9000 from Vermeer combines the things you want and need in a bale processor. The easy to operate machine is built tough, produces even, consistent feed with minimal maintenance, and the optional large square bale kit offers the versatility you need. Blow away dust and mold from the bale, and feed evenly into a bunk or spread up to 40’ (12.19m). The BPX9000 is built to do the job with the Vermeer quality you expect.
Features and Benefits
• Operate easily with right-side discharge and improved visibility into the tub. Slat and chain bed reduces the need for reversing the bale rotation.
• Reduce maintenance with a self-cleaning feature. Offset rotor has a lower door for easy access for ease of net and twine removal, and the slat and chain bed with a split shaft makes maintenance simple.
• Produce high quality feed with consistent material flow and cut length, while reducing hay waste by blowing away dust and mold from stored bales.
• T-style frame bolted high on the tub for enhanced durability and no major welds at high stress points.
• Versatile processing with the optional large square bale kit and ability to carry two bales.
• Optional scale kit allows operators to know how much they are feeding from each bale.
• See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
BPX9000 Bale Processor
Collapse All Expand All Dimensions and Weights
Width - Transport
Width - Operation
3- Double Acting
Hydraulic flow rate
3 Roller Chains with Bolt-On Cross Slat
Bale size capacity
Two Bales, 6' x 5'
Bale weight capacity
7/16" x 5 9/16" tempered spring
Flail Drum Diameter
Flail Drum Length
Flail Drum Speed
5000 lb. (2267.96kg)
Slug bar quantity
Slug bar adjustment
Hand Lever with 5 settings
Tire Size - Standard
14L x 16.1FL
Torque Protection - Driveline