Welcome to D&D Farm Supply's online website and store.
We Appreciate Your Business
Please call us with any questions at 608-323-7001
or (800-657-6955 - tri-state area only)
BPX9000 Bale Processor
Features and Benefits
• Operate easily with right-side discharge and improved visibility into the tub. Slat and chain bed reduces the need for reversing the bale rotation.
• Reduce maintenance with a self-cleaning feature. Offset rotor has a lower door for easy access for ease of net and twine removal, and the slat and chain bed with a split shaft makes maintenance simple.
• Produce high quality feed with consistent material flow and cut length, while reducing hay waste by blowing away dust and mold from stored bales.
• T-style frame bolted high on the tub for enhanced durability and no major welds at high stress points.
• Versatile processing with the optional large square bale kit and ability to carry two bales.
• Optional scale kit allows operators to know how much they are feeding from each bale.
• See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.